Monday, 9 April 2007

Gonna Be a Grandma!!

Pic of my Family: Front: DS Wayne and DSIL Duane
Back : DDIL Cindy, ME, DD nadine, DD Rhonda

I received the most exciting news yesterday. My son and his wife flew in from Ont. for Easter. They stayed with one of my daughters in the city on Sat. On Easter Sun., my son and his wife drove down to the valley with both my daughters to spend the day with me . He gave me my belated birthday gift and I was reading the card, I had to reread it the second time before I realized it was address to grandma.
I am so excited to be a grandma for the first time.
I am so happy for the both of them. She is just 6 weeks and I can't wait for the exciting day.

4 comments:

hutch ink designs... said...

Oh Sarah....Congrats! That is such great news! BABIES are the best!

~K

Aunt T said...

How exciting. I'm so happy for you and your family. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.

Teresa
(tesschap)

GrammaStamper (Barb) said...

Congrats on becoming a gramma! It's the best thing in the world.

Debbie said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! It has to be the best thing in the world to be a Nana! I love it and the kids are so fun!!!