Tuesday, 10 July 2007

10-Day 10K 6 Shooter!!




Wow, what fun doing all the challenges for Caardvarks

Here are a couple of cards for the 6 shooter.

The cards had to be 6x6.


Was trying to decide what paper to use while cleaning off my messy desk and I found some pieces of

Tres Jolie left over from a card I had done afew days ago.I used my slit punch for the scallops, scallop circle punch . Added some stickles to the scallops. K& Co flower and Wish sentiment.MA ribbon.


For the second card I used Creative Imaginations pattern paper.
Cut a flower from the paper.Mega&Giga scallop punches. My minds eye button,
Su designer label stamped and punched. MM brads.
Layered a piece of th epaper on white, blue, & brown cardstock.
Thanks so much for looking at my work!!

7 comments:

riggy said...

Very nice Sarah, love the pp's and flowers.....

June Houck said...

I love them both! Great colors.

Debbie G said...

great cards Sarah!!

DEBBY said...

gorgeous cards!!

Ingrid said...

Wow! What a gorgeous cards. All your entries are beautiful.

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, just found your blog your cards are fantastic, have just added you to my Google Reader.

Selena said...

Sarah, these are lovely!