Tuesday, 24 July 2007

25th!!!!




I was blog hopping this afternoon and came across this
Slit Flower Frame on this Site .
I started out using a piece of scallop Cs. I stamped Su well worn words back ground stamp with versmark on the scallop Cs and a piece of white Cs.Then embossed with silver ranger EP.I cut a 3" circle using my fiskars circle cutter on the piece of cs.Then went around the circle with Su slit punch to make the petals.I layered the flower frame onto a piece of silver cs that was embossed with hearts.(silver Cs unknown)was given to me in prize pkg.
I stamped Doodle this stamp onto the silver and 2 layers of white CS.
cut and formed my flower for the center using a pearl MM brad.
$store congrats stamp embossed with silver.Silver ribbon(unknown).
Heidi swapp numbers dipped into silver embossing powder.$store charm heart.Stickles used on the petals.

8 comments:

scrappinpeg said...

Wow, Sarah.... A lot of work in your card and it really shows.... This is really beautiful. I love it all. Thanks for the link too!
hugs!
Peggy

~Carla~ said...

Sarah!! This is just stunning!! Wow! You are so talented! Love coming to your blog to see all your gorgeous work! :)

Flossie's Follies said...

Beautiful, love the card, your hard work really shows.

Selena said...

This is goreous!

Beth said...

Great job on the scallop. I am wanting the slit punch. Gorgeous card.

shuggy said...

what a great card!!

Barbara said...

How petty.

Karen said...

Great card! Perfect for that set