Sunday, 29 July 2007

More Scs Challenges!!

More Scs Challenges.
For this card I combined 2 challenges. I used the sketch challenge and then the clear stamps challenge.
BG Pattern Paper,BG die shape layered over a circle cut with fiskars cutter, then layered on a scallop punch.MM brad.Rhonna Farrer flourish stamps and Hero Hearts clear Friend sentiment.Stitched with Brown thread.


For this card, the challenge was to do a elegance card.
white Cs and gold Cs ran thru Cb.
Used Su slit punch for the scallops, then rub versa mark over the raised pattern and then embossed with Ranger detail EP.Flower created using doodle this stamp. Hotp pinwheel , brad.Computer generated sentiment.White ribbon with gold threads unknown. Butterfly charm.

9 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, both cards ROCK!

DEBBY said...

gorgeous cards!!

Pat said...

Sarah, both cards are very nice. I just realized I still have not added you to my favorites! I must fix that today.

Barbara said...

Beautiful color combo.

Elaine said...

Gosh, these are so pretty, Sarah and such a lot of work went into them!!

DEBBY said...

Sarah You have been Bumper tagged .Check info on my blog!

Selena said...

Gorgeous cards Sarah! Thanks for the tag, I'll get an update when I get a chance!

~Carla~ said...

Gorgeous, Sarah!! Your cards are so unique!! Love them!

Beth said...

Wowzers, Sarah--these cards are gorgeous!