Tuesday, 7 August 2007

SCS Challenges!!

Still trying to play catch up with the Dirty Dare Challenges on SplitCoast. I am just finishing up day 3 and still have 4 more days of challenges to get thru.There are several challenges I won't get done as I don't have the proper stuff, but having fun trying to do what I can.
This card was for the challenge More is More!!
Make 2 cards and kick it up a notch.
For this card I used DaisyD's Pattern paper.
Scallop ovals punches,AC ribbon. Su stamps.Gelly roll pin on one of the cards.


This card was for a Transparency Challenge!!
Black & White Bazzill CS, Used my Su slip punch to create the scallops,
MA ribbon, Prima flowers, MM brad. Used 2 different sets of stamps,
The diamond stamps was from pollen dust, The squilly lines and sentiment was from Hero Arts Clear design.I stamped the sentiment and diamonds on inside of card. Primas added to transparency.


This next challenge I combined the Sketch with the Pink Challenge!!
For this card I used K&Co pattern paper.AC ribbon, Su blossom stamps.
Creative Imaginations epoxy flower.


9 comments:

DEBBY said...

great cards ,love the pink one especially .It is lovely.

Flossie's Follies said...

Wow, these cards are great, love them all, it is such great fun to do challenges, wish I had time to do more of them than I do.Can't wait to see the rest of the challenges you did.

June Houck said...

All nice cards! I love the more is more cards (I love red anything), the transparency card is very striking, and the last card...well who can go wrong with K-ology paper? I've use quite a bit myself!

Beth said...

Beautiful cards as always, Sarah. I nominated you for the Nice award on my blog.

Barbara said...

Those frist two really have the BAM
for kicking it up a notch. Love everything. The B/W is gorgeous also.

Heather Grow said...

Hey Sarah, great job on the challenges. I love the more is more.

Selena said...

Beautiful cards Sarah!

~Carla~ said...

Just gorgeous, Sarah!! Love the pink one the best!! YUMMY!! :)

Maria said...

Fabulous cards! I love all of them! Great use of ribbons!

Maria