Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Wanted!!!!!!

Wow, Its been awhile since I Uploaded any cards.
Its has been several hetic weeks, what with work,
and not feeling so hot. My Bp and Bs has been up ,giving me terrible
headaches.Plus Dh got bitten by a spider and has been sick. He is starting to feel better and my headaches has subsided some.


For this card I used Julee"s sketch. She is having a contest and giving away some awesome candy.

Su outlaw pattern paper, Su Wanted stamp set.
MA ribbon, We R MK hardware.




For this card I followed a tut on SCS.
Cosomo Cricket wanted pattern paper and die cuts.
We r MK hardware.Su slit punch, scallop square punches to create window.





7 comments:

Allison said...

This looks terrific!

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous layout and thanks for the tutorial link. Your colors and theme are great!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Shadowcatcher said...

These cards are YUMMMMY! Love how you pulled it all together. Thanks for playing my challenge.

Debbie G said...

Hey Sarah!! Nice cards and I see you are using your new stamp set!! By the way I tagged you!!!

Lisa642 said...

neat card Sarah!!

Selena said...

Beautiful cards, great tags, and congrats on the toots!