Friday, 19 October 2007

SCS 146Sketch!!!

My 1st Christmas card for this season!!
I used the sketch from SCS.I used my Yummy
Melissa Francis pattern paper and designer stickers.
MA ribbon.







For the 2 birthday cards I used sketches from this blog;
I used sketches 6 & 9;

I made this card for my friend who is turning 60,WOOHOO!!I hope she likes it.
I used the another yummy pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket.
MA ribbon.Ek success stickers. Little red buttons.




Birthday card for my SS.
Su outlaw pattern paper, Su Wanted Stamp & Su
Birthday wishes.We R MK hardware!!

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Three great cards, love your Christmas Card, still working on finding the right one myself.

Angel Wilde said...

WOW... great work, Sarah! Thanks for playing along in my Birtdhay blogabration!!

NormaJ said...

Really nice cards Sarah. My favourite is your red button birthday card. Love the colour combo.

Amy said...

WOW! I really love that birthday card. The details .... oh my!

DEBBY said...

gorgeous cards!

ஐ*Beatriz Jennings*ஐ said...

NICE Cards :)