Thursday, 25 October 2007

Tagged!!

Tagged by My friend Debbie !!!

1.If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose paper and it would be Basic grey!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
I would choose Su stamps!

3.If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards. I love seeing the end result of a card.

4.Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he).
Scrapping room. ..I do have a scraproom but would love to have a room that is out of this world... with loads of storage space!!

5.And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....
Would have to say my style is contemporary, sometimes elegant, sometimes cute. Depends what occasion I am working on.

5 people I am tagging!

Rose
Beth
June
Norma
Tamara

Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

This meme is way too cool. Thanks for tagging me. I'll reply to it ASAP. Sorry I haven't been on your blog for a while; haven't been surfing much lately. Long story!

Hugs,

Beth

June Houck said...

Thanks for tagging me! I have not blogged or checked blogs since Sunday...I'll have to post this:)