Monday, 8 October 2007

Verve Visual!!!

Wow, Its been awhile since I made and
uploaded any cards.I promise to try and
get a few cards uploaded each week.

Birthday card using my new stamps "Fancy Florals" from Verve Visual.Check out this site for the awesome stamps.Julee has 2 new sets debuting on Oct 10th. Can't wait to get them!!
BG pp, MA rickrack,MM brads, Verve Visual fancy floral and Happy Birthday stamps.
I did this Fall card for a swap, Hope she likes it
BG Mellow PP, MA ribbon, EK success Maple leaf punch.
AMM Fall rubon.Maple Leaf button from my stash.
Punched the little leaves and formed a wreath, attached it to a scallop circle.


8 comments:

Heather Grow said...

I love your fall wreath card. Love all that texture and color.

Beth said...

I love Verve Visual stamps too. The paper she carries is awesome. Your cards are lovely, Sarah. Your fall one is my favourite.

Flossie's Follies said...

Glad to see you back, these cards are greast, love my Verve Visual stamps.

June Houck said...

Your birthday card is stunning. I love how you used the scalloped circle for leaf wreath. What a great idea and a nice effect. I was going to do a leaf wreath card a few days ago, but then ended up doing something else. I love both cards.

Joyce said...

How beautiful. Glad to see you add on to your blog!

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Gorgeous as always, Sarah! :)

Deb said...

Your cards are fabulous, love the fall card, the papers work so well with the wreath.

Tami said...

Oh my the wreath is amazing! What an fantastic card.