Saturday, 10 November 2007

Lovin My DaisyD's!!!

Finally Got to work on some Christmas cards, using my DaisyD's PP. I am loving this paper and having fun using it!!
I used a sketch from this blog i{heart}2stamp.
All papers are daisyDs except the blue. Daisyd's flower rubon & wish Rubon.MA ribbon.K&Co stones in middle of flower.




For this card I used all daisyd's pp, Melissa Francis Let it Snow rubon. MA ribbon.$store stones. Verve Visual Snowflake stamps. Snowman from $store. Sketch from Scs.





This card I also used all Daisyd's pp. Sketch from Julee's Blog Mojo Monday Week #10.
Snowman & stones from from $store, MA ribbon. Verve Visul Let it snow & snowflakes stamps.











Another card using daisyd's pp,plus another sketch from i{heart}2stamp. Heart warming image, MM brads, Christmas ribbon from a swap.














9 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are all beautiful. Love your mojo card. Thanks for playing! :)

NormaJ said...

These are wonderful cards. Love the papers and those snowmen.Just
finished making about 30 cards for
a gift shop. And I haven't started on my own yet. I keep getting commissioned to make cards
for everyone else.

My Paper World said...

These cards are gorgeous! The colours look amazing!

Crafty Connie said...

Very beautiful cards! Simply gorgeous.

June Houck said...

I'm lovin' those Daisy D's! The store I shop at does not have those DD papers in stock. I will keep a look out for them. And of course, I LOVE your cards :)

jen del muro said...

these are all stunning!!! great work and thanx for playing!!

Darlene D said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with your cards. I actually thought last week when I looked at Julee's slideshow for that week that your snowman card should have won that one. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the comments on my blog.

scrappinpeg said...

Your DaisyD's pp's are sooo pretty.... Just makes your cards all so beautiful! Love them.

Beth Norman said...

Wonderful cards. The papers are gorgeous.