Tuesday, 13 November 2007

More Blog Sketches

Two more card sketches from my 2 favorite blogs!
This sketch is from Julee's Blog . Monday's Mojo Week 11.
Yummy PP"s from The Winter Wonderland Collection,
MA ribbon, MM brads, Bah Humbug & Cat stamps from Cat's Pajamas.Loving these stamps.







This sketch is from Beate's Blog . Weekend sketch 27.
Melissa Francis yummy PPs.
MA Ribbon.MF Scallop Santa sticker.
This card is 5'' square. For the flower frame I used my Su slip punch. I cut 3 circles , different sizes with my fiskars circle cutter, then used the slit punch to make the scallops.Layered a piece of Cs beneath the frame, then punched an ivory
scallop circle to layer the Mf sticker. Pop dotted it for dimension.I went around the scallop layers with a silver sakura gelly roll pin.
Flower frame tut can be found here;

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Great cards, love your Beate's sketch card.

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous cards, I love the cat stamp

Barbara said...

so pretty Sarah

June Houck said...

The first card is great, but that santa card is WOW!!! I don't get it...how you created it; but it is incredible!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Wow! These are beautiful! I love the Cat's Pajamas card. So, so cool!

Amber said...

oh my goodness Sarah, I just found your blog and have to say your cards are amazing!!!
I'm in the valley too!
~Amber

scrappinpeg said...

Super cards Sarah........