Friday, 28 December 2007

SnowBunny Bella!!!!!

Love my Snow Bunny Bella stamp.
PP from My Mind's Eye Collection.
MM Ribbon and Brads.
Paper pieced her coat and boots.
Verve visual Let it Snow stamp.





PP for this card is fron Daisy D's
girlfriends collection.
paper pieced her coat and boots as well.
Added stickles to hercoat and boots.
MA velvet rickrack ribbon with another ribbon layered over top.
Verve visual oval and sentiment stamp.


Closeup of the bella
to see the stickles I added to her .

6 comments:

Lisa642 said...

Oooh Sarah, I love that pink and white Bella, she's so cute and glittery!!!

lauren said...

these are GORGEOUS! love the stamp, love the different looks, LOVE the cards!!! :)

Darlene D said...

Cute. I really like the sparkles.

Deb said...

These are beautiful, love the DP's you chose and the paper piecing. Awesome stuff!

Beth Norman said...

Your cards are adorable, as always, Sarah. You rock! Tell me something, I see you ordered from VV. Did you get charged duty from customs? I'm not sure if I should have my stamps delivered here or in Michigan.

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.