Monday, 14 January 2008

More Challenges and Sketches!!

I just love sketches and Challenges, and what better way to combine them, than to use sketches from my favorite bloggers and challenges from CC.For the baby card I used Beate's sketch challenge #30.
MF pp,BG baby rubons, MM button brads. Sheer ribbon.
For this music card I used a sketch from Jen,
Pp from Provocraft, Image from the net,Charm from my stash,MM brads, Ma ribbon.Used cuttlebug on couple pieces of the pp.
For this card I used another sketch from Jen ,
PP from MM collection, Cat sticker from $store, MM brads. Su slit punch for the scallops.

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are great, love the music card, its my favorite.

beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards. I love the rubber ducky in the first one!
Thanks for participating in the sketch challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Crafty Connie said...

Wonderfully beautiful cards!

Pat said...

I agree sarah, what a great way to challenge yourself!! I love them all!!!!