Monday, 7 January 2008

More Sketches & Challenges!!

CC(Cococat's) forum is having daily challenges for
the month of Jan.Since I love doing sketches and challenges,
I am combining both.
For the 1st card , I used a sketch from Caardvarks.
Also combined it with a challenge on CC, for a valentines
card, with out using any hearts.PP is Cosmo Cricket "Hey Sugar" Collection,
I love you is Ek stickers, MM rickrak,
K& co flower,layered on Scallop circles.
Su slit punched to create scallops for border.


For the 2nd card, I used Julee's sketch Mojo #19,
combined with CC challenge using a beverage.
PP from Carolee's 'Timeless Collection".Bella stamp and paper pieced her robe.
Coffee sticker from Ek. Mm ribbon.

For the 3rd card, I used Beate"s sketch #29,
Combining it with Cc challenge , using food on a card.
PP is from My Mind's Eye"Out&About" collection.
Bella stamp, Mm ribbon, Scallop ciricle punches.






12 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

All these cards are so great, love the papers and color comobs that you used.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are gorgeous. Wonderful Cards. Lovely work.

lauren said...

oooooooooh SUPER cards! you are on a *roll* with the challenges...at this rate...you will have 900 cards by december!!! :)

beate said...

All three cards look great! Love the papers you used.
Thanks for trying the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the paper and color comob on your mojo cards. And that coffee sentiment sticker is fabulous! Thanks for playing! :)

SmilynStef said...

Look at you rockin' the sketch challenges ... I love all of the fun scallops and rick rack in the Caardvarks creation ... they are all very pretty.

Sharie said...

Your work is just beautiful!

Paulette said...

Sarah,
Your cards are works of art...glad to see you posting again after the holiday... I want to see more photos of the grandbaby!!!! The barn is open this Sat from noon to 5 ..we have new Daisy D's, K&Co and Fancy Pants... bring photos if you come! Have you been to visit my blog yet????

Paula said...

Beautiful cards. I love them the papers are yummy.

scrapnnMO said...

WOW what lovely cards! Those papers are YUMMY! Awesome job on al the challenges. Each card is just dynamite! Way to go (WTG)!

Sarah said...

Fabulous cards as always Sarah. I love what you did with the sketch!

Beth Norman said...

Cute cards. I always like your paper choices. By the way, tag--you're it.