Monday, 11 February 2008

Kimmie's Kreation Celebration Challenge!!

Kimmie had a celebration challenge to celebrate her birthday and her blogoversary.I had fun doing the challenges and using my Verve Visual stamps.
I so love my VV stamps.

Challenge 1 was to alter something.I used a prima bottle
and filled it with kisses.I used My Minds Eye Pp, MA ribbon, and A gimme a Kiss sticker from Ki memories.
Challenge 6 was to make a card for some one special.
I chose to make a special card for my Dh. He is so kind caring and loving and always doing something special for me.The papers and embellies on this card was given to me in a rak. I am sorry I don't know what the PP's are and who sent it to me, I found it when cleaning up my room. I uses VV sentiment on the heart.Dh loved it!!
Challenge 2 was to use a sketch. I loved this sketch.
I used PP from rusty pickle and the sentiment also from RP.Paper ribbon and
flowers from the $store.
Challenge 3 was a color challenge to use spring colors.
PP from MM.VV stamps, MM brads. MA ribbon. I stamped using versa fine and then Ranger EP and heat set.I used Mojo 23 sketch.Did I say I love my VV stamps,lol.
Challenge 4 was to make a Valentines card.I borrowed this idea for a card from mY friend Lisa.MM pattern paper. MA rickrak,VV stamps.Loving these stamps.
Challenge 5 was to do paper piecing. I made a kickstand
card using My Mind's Eye PP.MM heart brads, Walmart ribbon.
I stamped my Bella on white Cs, then stamped around her using my fancy pants
stamp.The my VV stamps.I paper pieced her outfit.

4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

WOW!! I can't believe you did them ALL!! That's amazing!! And they are all beautiful!! Great job especially with the Prima bottle!! Hey, do you like your new VVstamps?? Hahaha!! Great job with all the challenges!!

Heather Grow said...

You had a busy weekend, Sarah. I love all your creations.

scrappinpeg said...

WOW Sarah you've been pretty busy..... Love the prima bottle The VV stamps are really cool! love all your cards.....


Left you a challenge on my blog!
come see!
Peggy

moralia said...

Wow, Sarah!! Everything is stunning!! Just beautiful!!