Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Verve Visual!!!

Verve Visual is having a Guest sketch Challenge Contest.
The winner will be a guest designer for a month .
I love Julee's sketches and I Love her stamps.
Her stamps are so versatile, you can use them for so many things.

For this card, I used the yummy S.E.I. pp,
Marvy's scallop punches, Su word window punch, MM Brads,
MA ribbon, VV Wild Thing & Heart to Heart stamps.
For this card I used the yummy cosmo cricket Pp,
Ribbon from my stash, HOTP arrow brads, VV wild thing & Heart to heart stamps.
This card is based on her sketch Mojo #23.I love this sketch and will be using it again.For this card I used the very yummy
My MInds Eye "Kisses&Tell Collection.MM heart brads, and again VV stamps.
Ribbon from my stash.

I had this mini album for awhile and decided to
put it to use. I used a heart embossed Cs and chalked it up a bit with red.Added some rhinestones, ribbon from my stash, And VV Wild Thing & Heart to heart Stamps.

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are fantstic, you are on the short list for sure.

Paulette said...

Sarah, this is fantastic, you must have burned the midnight oil!!! My favourite cards are the first two but I love them all...Thanks so much for sharing baby pics last night, I am dreaming of someday being a Nanny too:o)

Lila H said...

I'm loving ALL your Verve samples. Thanks for sharing you wonderful creations.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are all fabulous, Sarah! I love them all.

scrappinpeg said...

Beautiful Sarah. I'd never heard of Verve Visual before. (but I live under a rock)
Love all the cards! Great job.
Peggy

disa said...

徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿