Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Birthday Blog Candy Winner!

Wow, Its been over a week since I last posted anything .
I have been busy with work and everyday things,
plus working on my projects for GD on Sns.
I will post my projects hopefully tomorrow.
So please come back and visit.
Today is my birthday , and I had to work the
evening shift , so didn't get home till after 9 pm.
I have tomorrow off, so Dh is taking me out to dinner
tomorrow night.
When I got home tonight, he had a beautiful card
and a gift setting on my laptop in my scrap room.
Dh is so wonderful and loving.
I wasn't expecting another gift ,as he ordered
me 3 sets of nestabilities, plus several sets of
stamps I wanted, plus my CB embossing folders.
I am still waiting on some of the things , cause
they were back ordered.

I had many many wonderful comments, I didn't expect
to have so many visitors.Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

I put all the names in a container
as you can see from the photo.

Then got dh to draw the winning name.
So the lucky winner is Kathy H.
Please email me your addy and I will get the package
out to you in a few days.

My blogoversary is coming up for April 1st. and I plan
to give away more blog candy.
I will hosting some challenges and giving away several prizes.
so please check back.

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Happy Birthday, have fund will all your wonderful goodies.

Webcam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy H said...

Thanks for the awesome give away!!!Your so sweet.Kathy H.