Sunday, 9 March 2008

Blog candy!!

Time to Celebrate Bloggers.
My birthday is on the 19th,and I am gonna give
away some candy.Also in 24 days is my Blogoversary
and I will be giving away more blog candy.So check back
tomorrow night and I will post pics of the candy!!


I made this card for a challenge on LS.
I used Julee's sketch Mojo#27.Making Memories pp,
MM Happy Easter die cut sticker, MA ribbon,
pop dotted flowers are from $store. Added some rhinestones.

I used Beate's weekend sketch#38
for this card. MM pattern paper, SU "Good Egg" stamps,
MM die cut easter sticker,MM brads, MA rickrak.

This I used BG pattern paper,
Su Doodle this stamp set,MA ribbon.
Stamped the flower twice and cut out and layered.
added some bling to the flower.

15 comments:

Catherine said...

all 3 cards are gorgeous =)
and Happy Blogaversary!

Paulette said...

You rock Sarah!!!
These cards are beautiful... do you ever mail any ???? My birthday is May11th! ( hint hint)

bubbles32 said...

Happy birthday and happy blogaversary!!!!

Your cards are beautiful.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the bling on the mojo card. Thanks for playing! And happy early Blogaversary! :)

Mandiannie said...

Beautiful cards. Such wonderful colors and stamps.

beate said...

Wow! All three cards look wonderful, Sarah!
Happy birthday and Blogaversary! Hugs and smiles

Sara said...

Happy birthday and Blogaversary! Love the colors in the cards.
Sara

Anita said...

Wow, a birthday and a blogoversary? That's awesome! Wow, your cards are delightful!

http://stampinwithanita.com/

Niki Estes said...

Great cards! I love that flower!

Iscrap said...

Oh my gosh!!! These cards are too cute!! I saw some on Savvy n Sassy, you are creative!!!

Amanda said...

Sarah, your cards are astonishing! I LOVE looking at your work! You have an incredible talent!
And Happy Bloggiversary!

Errin said...

Gorgrous cards!

mochamama said...

these are very beautiful!

paperhostess said...

Your cards are all gorgeous!! Hope you have a happy birthday too!!

mochamama said...

love the tulip card!