Saturday, 1 March 2008

Exciting news!!!

WooHoo I am so excited, I entered a contest on this forum Savvynsassy and was picked to be their guest designer for the month of march.How exciting is this, I can't wait to start creating!!!

MoJo Monday #26


I did this card for Mojo Monday On Julee's blog.
Her sketches are always awesome. I combined this sketch with
Scs color challenge Black rock elegance.
7 gypsies Pp, Su garden whimsy stamps.Versafie Arcival ink.
Ribbon from my stash.I stamped everything on white Cs and cut
out all of the images and pop dotted them.I outlined everything
with a gellyroll glitter pen.


This card is for my friend Ivanka.
She is hosting A national Pig Day card Fest.I had fun with this card,
and with the play of words.
K&Co pp, image off the net, ribbon from my stash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Sarah!! It's such a great image and the colors you chose are so pretty. Thank you so much for helping with the celebration!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Your designs are always great ---such great color combinations. Shirely Smith

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love those little ladybugs! Thanks for playing!