Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Savvy n Sassy Challenge!!

Savvy N Sassy is an awesome forum, and I was picked
to be their Guest designer for the month of March.
They have many challenges ongoing and my challenge,
to make a card using the shaker technique.
SO , come on over and take part in the challenges.

I always wanted to try a shaker card
and used this idea for my challenge.
I used Julee's Mojo Sketch #23 for this card and a tut from SCS;http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/shaker.php.
My Mind's Eye "Kiss& Tell Collection" pattern paper.
VV stamps.K&Co pearl stick on beads.Pearl beads in the shaker from $store.
Ribbon from my stash.Su scallop punch. I also did some paper piercing on the card .
Here is a close up
of the shaker heart on the card.

12 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This card is adorable, love how you did the shaker

Debbie G said...

Beautiful card Sarah and congratulations!!

Heather Grow said...

Lovely card. I love your shaker.

Dee said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper and the shaker.
Dee

Elaine said...

Have never made a shaker card.. this one is adorable.!!

Amy said...

I love this card Sarah! The shaker heart was super cute!

Diane said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and joining in on the blog candy fun...just in the nick of time! Winner will be announced tonight at 7:00 Central time.

I'm glad you found my blog, because that led me to YOUR blog and I LOVE it. You have beautiful creations. I'll definitely be back!

June Houck said...

Another awesome card :)

June Houck said...

If you wish to play, I tagged you :
http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/03/twice-tagged.html

Nancy Grant said...

What a beautiful creation!
:-)

amandanewton said...

I finally got some foam tape so I can do this card!! I'm gonna work on it today if I can!!!!! Thanks for the great challenge Sarah!
xoxo Amanda (from SNS)

Bethany Paull said...

Wowzers, this is gorgeous. I love all the different red patterns together.