Friday, 21 March 2008

SnS GD Project!!

For the month of March I am the guest designer for SnS.
I was given the ribbon kit SnS March Savvy Kit to create
a scrapbook page, an altered item and 4 cards.
It was an honour to be chosen as GD and I want to thank
SavvyNSassy for this opportunity.Its been a pleasure
creating these projects.


For this page I used a pic of my beautiful
granddaughter Avery.MM pp, SnS savvy ribbons,
Heiddi Swapp letters painted with acrylic paint.
Some $store chipboard flowers and Maya Road flowers.
Mm rhinestones, Heart warming vintage verse sticker.

For my altered item, I used a white shadow box,
again using another pic of Avery.
I used bazill cs put thru the Cb with the swiss dots EB folder.
I also used fiskars border punch for the border.
Creative Imaginations epoxy flowers with rhinestone centers.
SnS ribbons.Heartwarming vintage stickers.MM rhinestones.



On this card I used SnS ribbon,
My Mind's Eye "Magnolia" pp, CB swiss dots EB folder,
Su "good egg" stamp and VV Happy Easter stamp.

Magnoila pp, SnS savvy Ribbon,
MM rhinestone brads.Su slit punch to create the scallops.
Bunny sticker from $store and pop dotted.
VV Happy Easter stamp.

More of the Magnolia pp,
SnS savvy ribbon,CB Eb folder,MM brads, Chick from #store.
Doodlebug pp, white ribbon from SnS
savvy kit, Black trim from SnS March Caliope Reverie Kit.
VV Easter elegance stamps.Su slit punch to create the scallops.

7 comments:

Lisa642 said...

Wow Sarah, you did a fantastic job. I lvoe the Shadow Box, Avery is beautiful.

Nancy Grant said...

Oh neat!!! All your projects are so beautiful!

:-)

Maren said...

WOW! These are so diverse and really show your range of talent! Beautiful!

Debbie G said...

My you have been a busy girl!! These are great! I love your layout "My sweet angel". Congrats on being a GD!!

scrappinpeg said...

Beautiful designs Sarah. Congratulations on being picked as guest designer. Can't believe how fast Avery is growing. She's just a cutie.
Peggy

Gloria said...

Great projects Sarah! TFS

daiseyfreak said...

wow, your cards are great, love your blog!