Monday, 7 April 2008

Blogoversary Winners!!!

Thank you all for taking part and helping me celebrate my blogoversary.

I had fun coming up with challenges for you all to do.
You all did an awesome job, most of you did all 3 challenges.
I left comments on all challenges that were on your blog or gallery.
There were a couple I couldn't comment on as they were on sites where I couldn't leave comments. Again I thank you!!

I entered all names as I saw them linked on my blog, for each challenge.
plus entered again for who did all 3 challenges and plus who subscribed.I had DH draw names for each challenge.
So , the winners are:






Cahllenge 1; June









Challenge 2; Tammy











Challenge 3: Gloria

Email me with your addy and I will get the goodies out to you later in the week!
Here is pic when DH had all 3 names drawn.

I hope you all had fun, I know I had fun doing this and will be giving away more blog candy in the future.
So please keep visiting my blog, you may win some candy!!
Thank You!

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, I am so thrilled about winning the prize for your blogoversary!!!!!! I can't believe it and I had so much fun doing the challenges. Thank You and tell your husband that I am thrilled that he drew my name.
Gloria

I tried to email you but can't get the link to your email to work.
Would you please let me know how to email you.
Thanks!

June Houck said...

Oh, cool! I won my first blog candy :) I hope your blogoversary was special. Mine is coming up June 1st, so I may want to do something similar to celebrate, if you don't mind me copying your idea of a challenge to win the candy.

hickeychick said...

Awesome!!!
This too is my first time winning blog candy. Thanks so much for the opportunity Sarah (so generous of you), had lots of fun completing the challenges. The pic of the blog candy looks fantastic, btw. Again, Congrats on your 1st Blogoversary!!!!

Guhn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon Wyman said...

Congratulations ladies!!