Monday, 7 April 2008

Highlighted Artist!!

I am so excited, I was featured as an artist on this wonderful blog>>Robin's Blog.
You should go and check it out, and leave some lovin!
She is always looking for bloggers to highlight.
Also check out all the wonderful cards done for my challenges ,
helping me celebrate my blogoversary.
I will be announcing the winners tomorrow nite.

Couple of cards I did using Julee's sketch and Beate's sketch.
I was going thru my papers and came across this and decided to use it for
both sketches.I am challenging myself to use up some of my older papers.

This card was done using Julee's MoJo#31.
Wild Asparagus pattern paper.
VV stamps, MA ribbon,
Bazzill brads.

This card is using Beate's sketch#42
WA pp,
MA ribbon,
WE R Mk hardware.
VV stamps.

11 comments:

beate said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the color scheme on both and I adore those VV birds.
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Thibault said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours you've chosen - its so soft and subtle.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Just beautiful, Sarah. Love the colors and papers. Both cards look wonderful. Thanks for playing! :)

Heather Grow said...

Your cards are wonderful. Congratulations on being featured.

Flossie's Follies said...

congratulations, these cards are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Pretty papers, Love that ribbon, and the tab on your sentiment is neat!
Conniecrafter

Fenridal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
June Houck said...

Gorgeous card. Sarah, do you ever make a dud? Every card you post is perfectly designed..to the very last detail :)

Krista B. said...

Beautiful cards, I love the colors you used so soft and spring like : )

SmilynStef said...

These cards made me smile ... wonderful colors and great job with the sketches ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks fun.

hickeychick said...

Congrats on being chosen featured artist! Not so surprising considering how wonderful your work is!! :)