Monday, 28 April 2008

Nestabilities!!!!

Wow, I finally received my Nestabilities this week.
Dh had ordered them for my birthday back in March.
They were on back order.So I had to play with them
over the weekend.
The first 2 cards are Julee's sketches.
Mojo#34!
Adornit Cowboy pattern paper,WeRMK hardware
and ribbon from my stash. Circle nestabilities.

VV Honored Guest Challenge;
Doodlebug pattern paper,VV stamps,
Ribbon from my stash, Rhinestones from $store.
Black seed beads in shaker heart.


The next 2 cards are Beate's sketches.

Sketch #44.
Adornit Cowgirl pattern paper,K&Co rhinestones
Ribbon, and 3 d sticker boots from $store.
The boots were blue and I change the color to match
my card.Rectangle nestabilities.

Sketch #45;
Stemma Black&Teal pattern paper.
Sheer ribbon from my stash,Su stamps,
Dewdrops from $store, rectangle nestabilities.

8 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are all beautiful Sarah! I love the hardware on the Mojo card, and the shaker heart on the Verve sketch. Fabulous work. Hooray for Nestabilities! :)

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great bunch of cards, you have been busy.

Beth Norman said...

Congrats on your new purchase. I want some too. Great cards, as always.

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful cards, my favs are the heart shaker, and the last butterfly card!

Paulette said...

Now aren't you happy!!! Glad you treated yourself, we all need to once in awhile!!!

Janine said...

WOW !!! Great batch of cards! YOu will love your nestabilities... I sure do..

beate said...

Wonderful cards, Sara!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketches.
Hugs and smiles

Gloria said...

Sarah, lovely cards! You said you got the nestabilities. I see from your cards it is the rectangles, circle and don't know what else the set has but it must be great to have it. So glad that you got it.