Sunday, 20 April 2008

Pink & Brown!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I was in the mood for pink and brown this weekend.
The color for the cards are not the best, I still am using Dh
clunker of a camera. My cam went out for repairs and still waiitng on it.
I hope to get it soon. I so miss my camera.


Julee's Mojo#33
What a great sketch.If you haven't tried Julee's sketches, please visit
her blog>>Poetic Artistry. She has awesome sketches and posts a new
sketch every Monday!
For this card I used;
3 Bugs in A rug pp, MaA ribbon, K&Co flowers and Best friends sticker.

The image I used in this card
was a swap image.We all got the same image and had to make a
card and pass it onto another person in the swap.I hope my friend
likes her card!
BG pattern paper, Ma ribbon, Dew drops from #store.
HA friend stamp sentiment.

This card I made for my Dr.
who is retiring this mth. I have a Dr. appt in the morning to see her.
It will be my last appt with her.She is refering me to another Dr.
in her office.I will miss her , she was a very sweet lady.
Again I used BG pp, MA ribbon,
MM brads, Hotp. pinwheels, Heidi Swapp clock face.

5 comments:

Kijar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These cards are just fabulous, Sarah! I love the sparkle and the best friends sticker on the mojo card. So cute! Thanks for playing! :)

Flossie's Follies said...

the pink and brown color combo is wonderful, your cards are great.

June Houck said...

I love these cards. I have had that same pink & brown dp and I partially made six cards from it, but can't quite match the green or brown to finish...the right cs will come along someday.

BTW, my blogoversary package arrived today! I was sooooo excited. You were VERY generous. Many thanks!

Gloria said...

Great cards Sarah. I always like seeing your creations! TFS!