Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Vervalicious Inspiration Challenge!

Just to let everyone know, I now have to enable comment moderation on my blog. I am getting to much spam . I hope you will still visit my blog!

Verve Visual had a challenge to make a card using
these beautiful pillows as your inspiration.I chose to
use the top left pillow as my inspiration.



I am making Mother's day cards to take into work ,
for the guys to buy for their Moms and wives.I decided to
turn this inspiration into a Mother's day set.
I always wanted to try a pillow box, but never got to it, so
this was a great opportunity for me.I used the template
from here.I then folded the box and ran it thru my CB
using the swiss dots EB folder.I used my Marvy's scallop
punches.VV Thankful Blossoms stamps.I embossed the
blossoms using Rangers white EB powder.Cut and mounted
the blossoms using dimensionals.Added some clear and silvery
beads to centers of blossoms.Sheer white ribbon from Atlantic
Fabrics.Outlined the blossoms with a silvery pen.
You can't see all the shimmer on the set, but its there,lol.
I wish I had my camera back from repairs. Camera I am using
doesn't do justice to the set.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Drop back again.

10 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

WOW, your card and box are beautiful

jimmy jackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee aka stampincuzIluv2 said...

your cards are gorgeous!!
Dee

Gloria said...

Sarah these are absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the flowers.TFS

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are so beautiful! Love them both!

Clarissa said...

WOW!! You certainly NAILED that challenge!! Beautiful!

ayah said...

The card and the box are WOW projects. The colors you used are Beautiful colors.
Lee

Janine said...

These are great!!!

Jacqueline said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Terrie said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I am so glad I found it on SCS. Your Mothers Day Set is amazing.. Absolutely GORGEOUS !!! TFS