Monday, 14 April 2008

Verve Visual!!

Verve Visual is the place to visit.
Julee has a Mojo card sketch every Monday to try.
She also has a sketch to try out for her Guest Designer for the month
of June.
Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to design for her.
Her stamps are wonderful and so versatile, I just love using her stamps.
Plus her sketches are always great to do.I always try and get her Mojo sketch done each week.sometimes it may not be till late Sun before I can get to it.
This card is her Mojo#32;
Recipe; Foof-a-la pp;
MA ribbon;
K& Co rhinestones;
$store 3d Cardstock stickers.
The little bug is adorable, its a shaker.
sorry , it doesn't show up very well.Hopefully I get my Camera back this week.

This card is her Guest Challenge#2;
Recipe: Stemma Teal&Black pattern paper;
MA Ribbon;
K&Co rhinestones;
Black stickon brads unknown.
VV Anniversary stamps;
Birds outlined with sakura jellyroll pen.

Both cards has some glitter on it , but it doesn't show up in the pics.
My camera died on me and had to send it away to be fixed. I hope I get it back soon.I am using DH old clunker of a camera, with fewer options, and it doesn't do the cards justice.

9 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are both so pretty! Love what you did with the sketches. Thanks for playing! :)

Hope said...

I like your little flower garden and the lady beetle. Pretty cards, both of them.

I see you won some blog candy too over on another blog - congratulations! Well deserved after giving so much away yourself :)

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great, two beautiful cards, love the birds.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute cards, love the colors in both! Neat flowers in the first and too cute birds in the second!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I was just blog-hopping and came across yours. You have some really great cards. Great talent.

acreativeneed said...

These are both so pretty! Love the little garden scene you created, and the wonderful, rich colours!
Deena

Gloria said...

Sarah, Your cards are so lovely! I especially like the little bird.
I will have to visit her blog. TFS!

Shakadal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarissa said...

Two beautiful cards! Love the colors and LO's. (and stick on brads?? Wow! wish I had seen those somewhere!)