Saturday, 24 May 2008

Be Inspired By Beate!!!

Wow, I haven't posted in over a week.I tried several times to make a card
and it seems my Mojo was missing.
I was looking for ideas to get my mojo going and I came across
Beate's "Be Inspired Challenge".I loved the colors in both
of her inspired pieces and it was what I needed to get my mojo back.
I took the colors from the bedding as my Inspiration.
White, blue and brown.Such a wonderful color combo.


I took a piece of blue pattern paper from CBox and used
Beate's Grid Technique. I also used it on a piece of white CS.
Made my scallop border using the slit punch from SU.
VV stamps and Clear Choice butterfly stamp.
Brads from my stash and yummy brown walmart ribbon.
Circle Nestabilities.



I took colors from the plate with the white flower as my inspiration..
Yummy papers from We RMK "WhiteOut Collection"
Perfect for my inspiration.
Circle nestabilities, MA ribbon, Ek sucess letters for Happy
Birthday.Flower from Queen&Co.Used some white washers and eyelets for
the little flowers.

6 comments:

Sue said...

what beautiful cards

I love your blog such eye candy

June Houck said...

You ROCK! These are both wonderful. How do you do it? Your cards are always amazing.

Teza said...

Such gorgeous cards Sarah!!

I love the blue and brown one; how you recreated the "strip" affect! Beautiful!

The color palette in the second is just yummy!!

Gloria said...

Sarah, awesome cards. Love the color in 1st one...so soft and lovely.

beate said...

Wow! Both cards look amazing, Sarah! I love them both. Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Conniecrafter said...

Love the blue and white, and the tile look, beautiful!