Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Butterflies!!!!

I am loving the butterflies!!! Can't you tell,lol
Because I made 3 cards ,they are so versatile and I
can use them on many cards.
I made this card for a online friend who lost her Mom
to cancer.Such a terrible thing to lose a love one too,
and so close to Mother's Day.
Pam, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
HUggs !!!


I used the sketch from>>>>Here.What a wonderful
sketch.The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 .
SU pattern paper.MA ribbon, MM brads.
Savoir Faire bella floral and Clear choice Butterfly
stamp.I used a sakura jellyroll glitter pin to outline some of
the floral and the butterfly.Nestabilities rectangles.


For this birthday card I used Julee's Mojo#37
Check out her blog, she posts a new sketch every Monday.
Sharon Ann"Timeless" pattern paper,WeRMK hardware,
Ribbon from my stash.
Su birthday sentiment and again using the butterfly stamp.
I stamped the butterfly twice in 2 different papers and then
layered them.Added a bit of glitter.


I used Jen's sketch for this card.I made it for a swap
I am in , where we had to use butterflies some where
on the card.I hope she likes it.
Pinkpaislee "Spring Fling Collection" pattern paper,
VV sentiment, and yet again using the butterfly stamp.
K& Co adhesive ribbon and brad.Added some glitter to
the butterfly.

16 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

All 3 cards are fabulous!! The first one is really my winner, although it is not such a nich reason to make it.... Thanks for joining in FS.

Flossie's Follies said...

wow, what awesome cards, love them all,that butterfly is beautiful

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are absolutely stunning. Really awesome.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Fabulous cards, thanks for joining in the FS challenge.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

They're all gorgeous, but the second one just totally took my breath away. Love the hardware! Thanks for playing! :)

Beate said...

Wow, just love all of your cards! :)

jen del muro said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL on all of them!!

Sheila said...

O-M-G...they are all gorgeous. Where did you get that butterfly? I LOVE IT!

Sheila
s_pavelec@yahoo.com

COCO said...

very pretty card's !!!!!!

Gloria said...

Sarah, after seeing your cards, I think I am in love with butterflies! Your cards are absolutely beautiful!

Paulette said...

Gheesh!!!! I aways forget to use my paper ribbon!!! This is so pretty, I can hardly wait to try something out..The butterflies are spectacular!!!

megastamper said...

all your cards are so precious and really wonderful ... really brilliant.

catharinas-love said...

This are beautiful cards , I love them all !
Rini - the Netherlands

Maya said...

Wow!!
You have made a so many beautiful cards!
Thank you for the inspiration :)

Hugs from Maya

Laurie Schmidlin said...

WOW!!! Sarah, these are all stunning!!!! You do amazing work!!

Marie Cramp said...

these cards are all stunning!! The green one is my favorite. I LOVE green. What a knock out card!

Love it I will be back!!

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com