Thursday, 8 May 2008

Colorful Challenge&Mojo Madness!!

I am so Happy to have my Camera back.
It died on me and I had to send it away to be fixed.
Because it was some defect, they fixed it for free.
Yay, gotta love that!!

Kristina has a color challenge and the colors to use this week
are,Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White.
This is not colors I would normally use , but glad I tried the challenge.
I am quite pleased how my card turned out.I think I will use these colors again.
Thank you Kristina for the wonderful color inspiration.


The pattern paper is from CBox.MA ribbon, MM brads.
Su and VV stamps.

This next card is for Julee's Mojo#36.
I am actually getting this one done before Sunday.
Lately It seems I can't get it done till sunday.
I love the yummy colors I used on this card.

S.E.I. pattern paper,not sure of the name for the plain pink.
It was a piece I found in my stash.K&Co flower,yummy brown
ribbon from Walmart. Dew drops from $store.Computer
generated sentiment.

9 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely cards Sarah. I love the colors in the first one. It is surprising how colors we don't use together are so gorgeous!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are so pretty, love that swiss dot embossing folder, two fantastic cards, have a great weekend.

savitri said...

Great cards! Very pretty!!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the butterfly on the first and the second is just Beautiful, lovely colors!

Shari said...

Great cards Sarah!

Deanna said...

Very cute color inspiration challenge... love all the details!

Annapurna said...

What a lovely card. Very beautiful!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Beautiful cards. I love all the bling and sparkle on the mojo card. Thanks for joining in the mojo fun! ;)

Donna said...

wow! this card is gorgeous! love all the details