Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Inspirational!!!

WoooHooo,What a treat to open my mail today and see
That I was featured on Inspirational today.
So exciting to see your work featured on another blog.
Thank you Julie for showing off some of my work.


My Son's birthday is this month and I made this card
for him..This surfafella Bella stamp
reminds me of my son.He has a very wonderful smile
and wears his hair sorta like this and always wears
his sunglasses like this.I hope he like it.He will be visiting
NS on his birthday, bringing my sweet DGG for a visit.
She is about 6 mths old and I can't wait to see her again.
I used Kristina's inspiration Color challenge #9.
Wow, It sure was a challenge trying to use all the colors.
I am still not sure if I am satisfied with it or not.
BUt, yet again I am pleased I tried the challenge.
I used Cosmo cricket pattern papers and Cosmo cricket
twill ribbon, HOTP arrow brads.I paper pieced the surfafella.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

You make wonderful cards.

Hugs from
Heidi

wendy said...

Very cute card, I love the arrows :)

Nawlin's Lady said...

Great "guy" card. I'm always looking for inspirational cards. I really like it.

Dawn said...

Hi Sarah
Saw your cards today on Inspirational - Wow your cards are so beautiful and very detailed, your paper choices are great.Is it okay if I add you to my blog?

Clarissa said...

This card is fabulous! He is going to LOVE it! SO bright and alive!

Amber said...

Congrats Sarah on being featured on the inspiration blog! Your work certainly is fabulous!
I love this fella, he's just adorable:)
For your question about my embossing (not a stupid question;) I stamp one whole row, pour the ep on, then stamp the next row and pour ep, and so on and so forth, then I heat the whole thing up at once:) HTH! It's the best way I've found at making it work, lol!
Thanks again for sweet comment:)

Julie said...

You are very welcome Sarah I love your work xx