Sunday, 25 May 2008

Mojo's & Verve Visuals Challenges!!

Check out Julee 's blog.She posts a new sketch every Monday
plus she has a challenge on her Verve Visual's blog.
I love her sketches and challenges, they are so much fun to do.
The challenge is to use these colors on a card.
I didn't have the exact colors, so went with colors that was close,
or at least I think they are,lol.



I wasn't sure I was gonna like this card when I was making it,
but now I am loving it.It looks so much prettier IRL.The paper
I used for this card was from The Glitter Stack by DCWV.
All the little flower dots has sparkles on them and was so surprise
when looking for paper to do this challenge that all the colors were
on the paper.
White cardstock was put thru the CB using the spots&dots folder.
I used my Su slit punch to creat the scallops. MA ribbon,
VV sentiment stamp.And of course my butterfly stamp again.
I am loving this little stamp.

For this card I used MOjo#38 sketch.What a wonderful sketch.
I loved the sketch so much I made 2 cards with it.
White card stock using the swiss dots CB folder.
Yummy Heidi Swapp pattern paper.LOving this paper.
VV anniversary Sentiment, Inkadinkado bird stamp.
K&co rhinestones. MA ribbon.


Mojo#38 sketch using K&Co paper.Hero hearts sentiment,
CBox flower frame.Ribbon from my stash.
CC167 color challenge from SCS .
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Gorgeous cards! I love that bird one. Thanks for playing! :)

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness - these cards are wonderful and the bird is stunning. Great colours and design.