Monday, 5 May 2008

Mother's Day Card Sets!!!

A couple of card sets I made for the guys at the store.
The card in the pink set is based on Beate's Sketch #46.


The papers used in this set is Bohemia
from My minds Eye.I love this color paired with Brown and cream.
Yummy brown ribbon from walmart.
Inkadinkado birds galore stamps.
Stamped with versamark and embossed with TH distress powder.
K&co rhinestones.I made this little gift card holder to match.
I took part a holder I had and used it as my template.Very easy to make and
will be using it again.

The card in this set is Julee's Mojo Monday#35.
The yummy pp in this set was a rak from Julee.


The paper used is from K & Company Margot Collection.
I just love the blues and greens in this paper.
(Thank you Julee for letting me know what the papers were).
MOre yummy ribbon from a rak, K& co rhinestones.
Inkadinkado birs stamp and VV leaves and stem stamps.
The little goodie box is a 2-5-7-10 box I found on SCS
>>>>Here. Very Easy to make.

14 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

These are just beautiful Sarah, and so sparkly! Love both sets. The paper is from the K & Company Margot Collection. :)

Sue at StampnDaly said...

Wow!!! These are really beautiful

Gloria said...

Sarah lovely cards and holder! I love the way you cut the birds out. I will definitely try this. I have the stamp set on the way!

Flossie's Follies said...

these are so pretty, love the birds and your colors.

Tina said...

Oh wow Sarah these are just beautiful, extremely elegant.. i'd say.. both sets are stunning and the colours you used are perfect... Tina

acreativeneed said...

These are such lovely sets!

Dee Jackson aka stampincuzILuv2 said...

These are all so beautiful!! I love the papers you used.
Dee Jackson

Conniecrafter said...

These are just beautiful, I especially love the blue set!

Denise said...

WOW, your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Aloha

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the papers and the colours.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Stempelchaotin said...

wow wow wow what a bunch of gorgeous cards. brilliant work. Love them all.

Annchen said...

i love all of them!!!

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous! really love your style :)

Marlene x

Rach said...

Wow sarah,
I have been looking through your blog you have some beautiful items on here..fantastic.
Hugs Rach.x