Wednesday, 25 June 2008

2Sketches4You!!!

Here is this week's card for 2sketches4You.
The sketch this week is Kazans.What a beautiful
sketch.If you haven't checked out their blog, then
please go and do so.They post a new sketch every Monday.
When I saw this sketch, the first thing that came to my mind
was this paper from MM"Be Inspired".I knew I had to use it for
this card.
Kazan's Sketch 3
Here are the details;Black cardstock and a piece of MM paper
cut using the curve edge of the paper.A piece of black trim from my stash and then a piece of black ribbon layered over the trim.Creative Imaginations epoxy flowers with rhinestone centers and sentiment to finish off the card.
A very fast and easy card.I was pleased how it looked.
Thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so pretty, love the pink and black color combo, this is a wonderful sketch

Kazan Clark said...

Sarah this turned out beautifully - the pink and black makes for such an elegant combination and I love the lace detail under your ribbon
:)

Lisa642 said...

Pretty card Sarah!!

Joke said...

Great colourcombo and a very pretty card.

chloe said...

love love love this!

Lyn S said...

Beautiful! Those colours are so striking together!

Krista B. said...

Gorgeous...Love your card - it has such a romantic feel to it, the pink and black are awesome together.

June Houck said...

Another fabulous card. I love your epoxy stickers!

michelle said...

love this card one of my favourite colour combo's !

Laura Davis said...

This is stunning Sarah! I love that color combo:)
Laura

lauren said...

ooooooooh! gorgeous, dramatic, FABULOUS!!! :)

Lea L. said...

This is so elegant and pretty!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Dee Jackson said...

this is beautiful!! I love the layout and the colors.

SmilynStef said...

Fab-u-lous ... love all of your wonderful details.

Dawn said...

Understated elegance - Beautiful!

Donna said...

ooh, this card is fabulous! I love pink & black together!