Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Exciting news!!

WooHoo,I just got some exciting News.I received an email
saying my Birthday card was selected to appear in
Creative Paper magazine.I am so excited, I am doing my
little happy dance,lol. Its an Australian magazine.

I also won a Cards magazine from Tammy"s blog.
Check out her blog, she does amazing work.
Plus I won this stamp set from Pink Cat Studio.

Mojo#41. What a wonderful sketch Julee
created for her mojo this week.
I just loved this sketch and will be using it again .
I finally cut into my K&Co Blue Awning pad.The papers in this
pad are awesome. The colors are so rich looking.I simply love it.
Inkadinkado birdi stamp stamped in Versamagic.K& Co
blue rhinestones, K&Co rubon sentiment.Ribbon from my stash.

This card is based on a sketch from
2sketches4You .Its a new sketch site with some awesome sketches.
Go check it out.
Yummy Papers from Pinkpaislee"Spring Fling Collection".
VV Petals&Stems stamps.VV Fluttering By sentiment.
Ribbon from my stash, MM brads.

Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

kazan said...

Sarah I love your cards but I especially love the one you did for this weeks sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - your card is gorgeous
:) Kazan

2 Sketches 4 You said...

Wow your work is stunning!! Love your take on the sketch!
Laura

kath said...

Great card for the sketch and oh those K & Co papers are to die for

Pearl said...

lovely cards both ! Love the Pink Paislee card most ! lol great colors !

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

You have wonderful cards! Congrats on your publishing!

Paulette said...

Congratulations Sarah!!!! Where do we get the magazine? I Love your cards this visit...so rich & full of yummy detail...you are GOOD!!!!

KarenB said...

Beautiful work Sarah. I have chosen your blog as one of the "must see" blogs of the week on our relatively new scrapping site. I am truly inspired by your work and had to share it with the group!!!

http://www.pinkyscraps.proboards88.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=othersites&thread=640&page=1

Have a great day!!!

Gloria said...

Sarah, Congratulations!!!! All of your cards are so beautiful that I am surprised they don't all end up in magazines. :)

hickeychick said...

Congrats on having your card published, Sarah! No surprise though...your creations are stunning!!

Cassie said...

that red card is so pretty!

Julee from Verve said...

Congrats Sarah! Your cards are awesome. I am absolutely head over heels in love with that cute little teal and red number. Total cuteness. Thanks for playing my challenge.

Krista B. said...

You cards are amazing - I love them all : ) I love the teal and red together so Beautiful!

Scossie Jane said...

Gorgeous card, just found your site, will be back again xx

Tammy Hershberger said...

You had a lucky week! I hope you have fun with your new Pink Cat set, and that magazine is on it's way to you! Thanks for the blog plug! :)

Em said...

Gorgeous work - I am just LOVING your 2 sketches card, those colours are delish!

Lea L. said...

Loving your 2 Sketches card...that paper is perfect for it, and all the little touches you did on the card are so pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea