Saturday, 7 June 2008

Good to be back!!

Wow, Its been 2 weeks since I made any cards,
and its good to back creating again.I had my little
granddaughter Avery visiting me for awhile and it was so
nice.
I started this card before the visit and didn't get it finish,
I tried several times this past week and just couldn't
get my mojo to work.So , today I finally got it finished.
I used my new VV stamps. I am loving these stamps.
Julee did an awesome job designing them.


I also started this card and didn't get it finished
in time for last weeks MoJo #39.
Heidi swapp pp,MM button brads, $store rickrack,
Circle Nesties, Su stamps.

I found this sketch very challenging, but once I
settled on what paper and embellies I wanted to use,
it went together rather fast.
Deja Views pattern paper, Circle nestibilities,
Walmart ribbon,$store chipboard flower&Mr&Mrs.,
K&Co rhinestones.Added some glitter with a glitter pen.
Thanks to all my blogging subscribers for visiting
my blog while my mojo was away.
I am working on a couple more cards and
I promise I won't be so long in posting again.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Your mojo is definitely back!

Gloria said...

Sarah, aren't grandkids wonderful! My grandson is here now and I am loving it.
Glad you are creatting and posting again. Lovely cards! Love the butterfly.

Conniecrafter said...

Glad to hear you had a great time with your GD! Love your cards, especially like the flowers in the first!

Dawn said...

Sarah your creations are so perfectly crafted and I love our flutterbyes!!
Love the way you design the elements and put them together

Julee from Verve said...

All of your cards are lovely. Your mojo card is so classy! Love it. Thanks for playing! :0