Sunday, 22 June 2008

MoJo#42, SCS181, OCCC Challenges!!

Wow, Where has the time gone,hard to believe
the month of June soon be gone.Its been a very busy
month for me, with work and volunteering at the fire hall,
I've had little time to card make.I am president of Ladies Aux.
for the fire dept. and we do a lot of catering to fund raise.
We have one more catering to do on Wed. for a grad class of 375,
then we will be finish for the summer.We take the summer off as
many members are vacationing and not around.We pick back up again
in Sept., but don't get busy till late Nov. when xmas parties pick up.
Another week of work ,Dh and I go on vacation.I can't wait to relax and do nothing, well maybe do a few cards,lol.We will be going away for a couple of days , but mostly visiting the rest of NS, which I haven't seen.NS is a beautiful
province and its a must see for any one who hasn't visited.

Now here is my Mojo#42:


What an awesome sketch Julee created this time.
I will be using this one again.
7Gypsies pattern paper,layered on black cardstock.
VV stamps,rectangular nestibilities,
Yummy black ribbon from walmart.
Black adhesive dots(unknown) from my stash.



SCS sketch #181.
We R MK pattern paperand brads.Distressed stripes CB EB folder.
Brown button and ribbon from my stash.
Pink Cat Studio stamps.I won this stamp set, Isn't it cute?
This card also fits Creative corner Challenge, which was to use
at least one button and one brad.
I colored the Owls with water color pencils.

Thanks for visiting, please stop by again, I have a couple more cards to upload tomorrow night.

9 comments:

Julee from Verve said...

Beautiful cards! I love the gold in the mojo card. Thanks for playing! :)

Paulette said...

don't you just love the 7 gypsies paper? You just had to remind me about that beautiful stamp didn't you( wink!) The owls are sweet...Ria's favourite bird of th moment! great job Sarah!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are darling, great colors, thanks so much for playing with us.

Gloria said...

Love you card for MoJo sketch! The hooters are so cute.

Conniecrafter said...

I too love the sketch in the first one, pretty gold stem to your lovely flowers too, Terrific perfect bow! Love your owl card too :)

Tracey said...

Love the colours you've used in your cards.

Dawn said...

Your cards are so beautiful, I love the colours and papers and those owls are to die for!!

Scossie Jane said...

Sarah I just love your Mojo #42, it is stunning, and the little owls are cute too xx

Dawn Easton said...

Both cards are beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!