Sunday, 29 June 2008

MoJo43 & OCCC !!!

Another hetic week and didn't get much done in cardmaking.
So glad our big catering for the Ladies Aux.this past week
went off without any problems.We are all finish till the fall.
I am also on vacation this week, and will be going away for a
couple of days, but hoping to get caught up on a few projects.
Today was kind of a lazy day for me, I mostly lazed around the house
and tonight I put together this card for Julee's Mojo34.
It also qualifies for OCCC challenge, where you had to use Basic grey
pattern paper.
I just recently got this paper and its so pretty, I couldn't wait to cut into it.
I also used Verve's petals & stems stamp. I can't seem to put this stamp away.
I reach for it all the time.

Basic Grey "Sugared Collection".
Verve stamps, MA ribbon, Mm rhinestones,
Scallop border using fiskars threading water punch.

6 comments:

Julee from Verve said...

Gorgeous combination of papers with these images. Beautiful card, Sarah! Thanks for playing! :)

Dawn said...

Sarah your cards are just so perfect and you put everything together brilliantly so take a look on my blog I have something for you!!


Dawn

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness...this is gorgeous!! I love the DP you used and that is my fave Verve Stamp set right now...thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Beth Norman said...

What a gorgeous card, Sarah. So, so pretty and elegant.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, so glad you palyed along with us.

Deb Neerman said...

Such a beautiful card; love it!