Tuesday, 3 June 2008

My Sweet Angel!!

To all my blogging friends, I haven't posted anything
in over a week because I was spending time with my precious
angel, My granddaughter Avery.
My DS, DDIL and my beautiful DGD were visitng me from Ont.
She is 6 mths old and so adorable, I couldn't get enough of her.
She is such a sweet little angel,so very pleasant and full of smiles.
I loved bathing her , feeding her, and holding her, kissing her.
Was so sad to see her leave.
I am planning on visiting her in Sept.I can't wait to hear her call
me Nan.


I took many pics of her, but I so loved these pics of her.
MY son brought CD's of pics and I saved them to my PC.
These 2 pics were taken just before they came home.

I will be back later with some cards. I started some cards before the
visit but didn't get time to finish them.

13 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

Sarah, She's ADORABLE! Glad you spent every precious moment with her and not on a silly ole' blog :)

Flossie's Follies said...

she is adorable, so glad to hear that it was a wonderful visit.

June Houck said...

Ohhhh, she is SO pretty! I can see why you did not want to see that precious girl go home. Did you suggest to DS & DDIL that you could give them a break and keep her for a little while (but allow them to visit?) LOL!

Shari said...

Sarah, she's beautiful!

Terry said...

Sarah,
Avery is adorable.
I love June's suggestion!!! LOL
Can't blame you for not stamping...why doesn't your Ontario family move back to NS - you are living in a gorgeous spot of NS......
Of course, I live in a gorgeous spot of ON - Niagara Penninsula. what a dilemma.

Kazan Clark said...

Om-gosh she is sweet. How lucky that you got to spend time with her. Thanks for stopping by 2 Sketches 4 You - hope to see your work on there really soon.
:)

Gloria said...

Deb, what a wonderful reason for not posting! She is so beautiful and being a grandma I know how precious she is to you.
Enjoy her while you can they grow up too fast!!!

Gloria said...

Sarah a senior moment on the name.
Deb on PCA also just got a new grandson and I was thinking of her when I wrote!! :(

Dawn said...

Aww Sarah Avery is gorgeous and what a beautiful name - so unusual. She looks so happy among those flowers - what a picture to cherish.
It must have been so special for you having her visit - savour every moment....

Dawn

Paulette said...

Sometimes we just have to stop to smell the roses...what a sweet grand baby you have... nice pics Sarah & thanks for sharing!

Lisa642 said...

Sarah, she is adorable with a capital A!!! You must go crazy when she has to go home!!

KarenB said...

Oh Sarah she is absolutely adorable!!! You have a heartbreaker on your hands!!!

Laurie in MN, usa said...

I wouldn't waste time stamping if Avery were visiting me. She is a beautiful baby and deserves all the attention.