Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Simple Pleasures!!

I just love this Simle Pleasures sentiment from Julee's
Floral Whimsy set.
Simple pleasures can mean so much, for me its a pleasure
just to be able to do something I love.And I love creating
cards.Its gives me great joy to take papers and create
something that someone will love and treasure.
For this card I used Jen's sketch.
Heidi swapp pp,Circle nestibilities,
Clear stamps butterfly, VV sentiment,Black ribbon.
For this card I used Beate's
sketch #51.Pinkpaislee"Spring Fling Collection" pp,
VV stamps, Mm brads, ribbon from a Rak.
For this card, I did Sharon's
ssnotime38 Silhouettes challenge.
BG "Scarlet's Letter" pp,Savoir Faire bird and frame stamps.
Su "Thinking of you" stamp.Yummy black ribbon from Walmart.
Did some paper piercing.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sue said...

what gorgeous card I love them all -

the details are fabulous

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are lovely, they are all so different and pretty.

jen del muro said...

great cards!! thx for playing!! hugs-jd

KarenB said...

Awesome cards - they are all amazing but I must admit I'm partial to the first one!!!