Sunday, 20 July 2008

New Stamps!!

I just recently purchase these awesome stamps.
The little girl stamp is Sophia from Paperpretties.
Isn't she just adorable!!
This card was done
based on this sketch from 2sketches4you .They are rocking these sketches.
This is my take on it.
I turned it into a pocket card.I started this card last nite and didn't quite finish it, thinking I had till today (SUN.) to upload it.But It had to be uploaded by Sat.
I was pleased out this turned out.
I used paper from We R Memory Keepers "white Out Collection".
Paperpretties stamp colored with Bic markers.
MS lace punch, Offray ribbon. WE R MK square snap.
Another view of the card with the insert out.

This card is based on
Julee's Mojo46.Another awesome sketch.
Julee posts a new sketch every Mon. You should go check it out.
Making memories pattern paper,Circle nestibilities.
Flourishes sentiment stamp, MS Monogram stamp.
MS ink. Ribbon from my stash.
This card was done for a swap I am in .
We had to use blue, green and white.
I am quite please out this turned out.
Thanks for visiting and come again.
I have more cards done which I will post when the time is right.

5 comments:

Julee from Verve said...

Great cards, Sarah! Thanks for playing my challenge.

Conniecrafter said...

Neat sketches, love the border punch use in the first card, fun card for a first day of school card, the second is just lovely, pretty colors and love the double scallops circles!

jenstamps said...

Great cards!!! I have been looking at those Paper Pretties stamps but have not ordered yet. This may be the push I needed! :)

Kristine said...

Wow! You make lovely cards!
And thanks for joining my blog candy!
Good Luck!!

Donna said...

oooh, I LOVE your Off to School Sophia pocket card!! what a great way to interpret that 2SfY sketch! your other card is so pretty