Friday, 4 July 2008

Starry Challenge & Mojo44!!

Its been a wonderful week, both Dh and I have been on
vacation and the weather has been hot, hot, hot.I didn't
get much done in cardmaking, but had fun spending time and
going places with my Dh.We went into the city for a day and he took
me to all the scrapbooking stores I could find.What a kind ,caring,
and loving man.He is so good to me ,so nice to have a supportive DH.
Needless to say I bought loads of stuff.I found some neat stamps.
I hate to have to go back to work on Mon.

Now onto my cards.
A starry Challenge:
Verve has become the newest Member company with SCS.
Congrats Verve and the design team.To kick off their new forum,
they have issued a challenge where you have to use a star on your project.
This is the card I made for the challenge using Verve's star stamps from the
Polka, Swirly and Seeing stars sets. BG pattern paper, Ribbon from my stash.
Circle nesties.

Mojo44:
I love this sketch Julee created for her mojo44.
Paper from EK success "Art Blanche".The blue and yellow
is the reversed side of the pattern paper.
Inkadinkado Stamps. Circle nesties. MA ribbon.
I found this paper and the Inkadinkado stamps in the city.
I stamped the cat twice on white and cut one out and pop dotted over the other.Added some rhinestones to the cat's eyes.
Thanks for visiting. I am working on a few cards
that I can't post as yet.So please visit again.

7 comments:

Paulette said...

Looks like you are keeping busy even though the catering is finished for the summer!!! i didn't see you at our Grad banquet but I did see your DH!!! (we were the NKEC group...probably your last event!) Sarah, your cards are amazing, you could publish your own magazine!!!

Gloria said...

Sarah, your cards are absolutely gorgeous and so glad you had a lovely vacation!

Monica said...

AWESOME cards!! I'd love to know who makes that gorgeous kitty stamp! moenica37@comcast.net

mustangsarah said...

Monica,The Kitty stamp is from Inkadinkado.
http://www.jacksonbelleembellishments.com/servlet/the-965/Inkadinkado-Clear-Set%2C-Cats%21/Detail

Julee from Verve said...

Beautiful cards, Sarah! I love them both - and that cat image is just so trendy looking. Thanks for playing! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Great embossing, love the star corners and the patterns on the bigger stars. Cute cat card too!

Christi said...

Your cards are incredible!! I am a HUGE Verve fan and LOVE these cards!!