Sunday, 13 July 2008

Yummy Basic Grey!!

Wow, another week and not much in cardmaking.
Dh and I celebrated our Anniversary this past week.
Since both of us were working, we went out to a wonderful
meal Sat. nite with some friends and had a wonderful time.

Actually I do have a few cards made that I can post as of yet.
As soon as I can I will.
The weather has been so gorgeous the past few weeks,
its so hard to find time to come in my happyroom.
After I get off work, I take advantage of the beautiful weather,
so DH and I go out most evenings and enjoy it.
I did manage to make a couple of cards this evening
using some of my yummy BG papers. I so love BG .

This first card is Julee's Mojo45
I used some BG "Sultry" paper,Yummy colors!!
I also used my New Verve Feeling groovy set.
I am loving the flower in this set.I also used
Verve's petal & stem set.Yummy brown ribbon from WM.
Plus my new Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch I found at WM.
Added some glitter with a sakura pin.
Walmart is now carrying some of Martha Stewart things in
scrapbooking.That was the only punch they had in,
but they have different ones coming in.

For this card I used SCS184 sketch. I so love this sketch.
I also used OCC inspiration challenge.When I saw the inspiration
piece, the first thing that came to me was the colors creams&pale yellows
and the scallops.Iused my MS doily lace punch,
Verve's Groovy stamp set.Added some glitter with a sakura pin.
I stamped the flowers twice and then cut out one and layered.
View of it taken at an angle.

This next card was a swap on another CC forum.
We were all given the same image to use and then swap back out.
I took my image and scanned
it into MW and scaled it down to its actaul size and made several copies.
I cut out the couch, cat, mat, Flowers , wall paper and paper pieced them.
I hope my swapper friend likes it.
BG pattern paper, MA ribbon.Inkadinkado sentiment.
Fiskars threading water punch.
I just notice it sorta looks like the Mojo45 sketch on a longer version.

Thank you for visiting and please come back again, I will be posting
cards in a week or so , which I can't post now.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cattitude card is absolutely amazing! I love all your paper pieceing and your scene! Kheila

Cindy Haffner said...

All your cards are so pretty, awesome job.

Julee from Verve said...

Beautiful cards, Sarah! Love them all.

Gloria said...

Sarah, your cards are gorgeous! I especially love the paper piecing! You do it so well!
Happy belated anniversary wishes also.

SophieLaFontaine said...

All the paper-piecing that you did on the Cattitude card is absolutely stunning!!!

Becky in East Tennessee said...

Wow! What a fabulous card for your yellow layout!

Conniecrafter said...

I didn't know walmart was starting to carry MS stuff will have to check it out, pretty card, love the second sketch and the yellows, just Beautiful! Your paper piecing of the last one is so cool, Love it!

Dawn said...

Awww I LOVE it - me being a mad cat lover this is just right up my street! - Gorgeous!