Sunday, 3 August 2008

Surprise Visit!!

I had a wonderful week but didn't get much done in card making.
This summer ,the weather has been so beautiful and hot, and I am taking advantage of it.
My brother and his family came to visit me this week, what a wonderful surprise. It has been about 7 yrs since I last saw my bro.When I went home to visit a couple of yrs ago , he was away.
They showed up at work and needless to saw I was so surprised, I started
crying.
It was so good to spend time with my baby bro and his family.
I hated to see them go.

2 cards I made for the 2sketches4you DT call.
The cards were based on 2 sketches from Kazan & Laura's .
Needless to say I didn't make the team,:( ,maybe next time :),
but I was pleased how both cards turned out.


BG PP,
Flourishes stamps,
chipboard heart painted black and added some stickles.
Circle nesties,WM ribbon.MS monogram stamps.


More BG pp, WM ribbon,
Verve stamps,Inkadinkado stamp,
creative imaginations glitter brads.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Aww that must have been a wonderful surprise.

I love your black and red card too