Monday, 1 September 2008

Boo!!

Dh worked today , so I ran a couple of errands and then
went to work on my old scraproom.I started by sorting
thru some of the stuff and seeing what I could toss.
I only tossed stuff that was garbage like empty boxes,
empty pkgs.No idea why I was holding onto this stuff.
Tomorrow I am hoping to get the shelf unit cleaned out, so
Dh can move it into my new room.It holds mostly books
and magazines, and some sewing supplies.
Gonna purge most of that or find somewhere else to stash it.lol.
I want to put it to better use, like hold my stamps, etc.
After I got tired of sorting, I decided I want to do some creating.
I haven't done much in the past few weeks, since I have my stuff
piled everywhere.
I have missed many sketch challenges, etc and I am hoping to get back
to doing them after next week.I love doing challenges and sketches.
Today I wanted to do Halloween , so I went thru my papers and this is
what I came up with.







Pattern paper is from Cloud9Design"Get Spooky Collection"
Justrite Monogram stamper.WM ribbon,
Circle nesties,MS punch,Embellies from $store.
Book mark from WM.
I got the idea for the juice bottle from Angie.Its such a cute idea.
For the nugget holder I used Carla's online class idea.
Its so cute and easy to do.I changed it up a bit .

Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome day!

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Such a cool fun set, great papers and awesome embellishments!

moralia said...

WOW Sarah!!! Everything is totally awesome!! Love it all! Fabulous work! :)

ayah said...

Hi Sarah, good to see you creating again. I love your Halloween stuff. I like how you put the scallop edge circle around the circle chipboard piece on the card.
Lee

Amber said...

These are so stinkin' cute! I love all the Halloween projects... you did a great job!

Melanie said...

wow these are so festive!