Thursday, 28 August 2008

Coffee with Flourishes!!

Coffee anyone? Isn't this stamp set wonderful from
Flourishes. Its so awesome to paper piece.
I made this card for a swap I was in , where we had to
use letters to spell out a word.I was quite pleased how
this card turned out.
I used crate pattern paper and the reverse sides
for the green and cream.Thickers for the letters and added some glitter
with a pen.MM rhinestone to the little flower in the corner.
MS border punch. Yummy black ribbon from walmart.
Flourishes stamps.


Inside view of card.


I made this card for my sister, who is a cancer survivor.
BG pattern paper, MA ribbon,FFiskars border punch,
$store dew drops.Paper pieced her outfit with some coloring using Tombows.MFT stamps.

My scraproom is still in a mess. I am still running between 2 rooms.I am off this weekend and Dh works, so hoping to get most of my stuff moved out of the other room and start purging. So I can get this room organize.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

angeljakki said...

I love your cards. Very elegant finish

Paulette said...

love the cards Sarah! See you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]dKisShA[/url] , yMOoG , http://pyfnknfrtw.com