Wednesday, 6 August 2008

More Anni-Verve-sary!!

Wow, I've been busy today creating more cards for
the Verve anniversay. Today was my day off and Dh was working,
so I spent the day in my happy room, blog surfing and creating.
Verve is celebrating its 1st Anniversary.
Julee is posting a sketch and a new preview
each day.Check it out here at the SCS Verve Forum.
You have until the 12th to take part.She is giving away
prizes, and I was lucky enough to have won a Verve set.
Can't get much better than that. I just love her stamps.
They are so versatile with awesome sentiments.

Sketch #4
Stemma pp,Verve stamps,Ribbon from my stash,
Black stickon buttons.Su scallop punch, Circle nesties,
Marvy's punches.Pop dotted the flower.

Sketch #5;
BG pp,MA ribbon, Verve stamps, MM brads,
pop dotted the flowers and leaves. added some sparkle
with a pen.
. Sketch #6;
Imaginations pp,Verve stamps,Circle nesties,
fiskars threading water punch, MA ribbon, more black
stickons.



This card was done for a swap, where everyone was sent the same image
to create a card. I hope my swap friend likes her card.
I uses SCS Mondays" Try a New Technique"Challenge.
Square spring card.This was my first time trying this technique,
and it won't be my last.What a neat idea.It was very easy to do.
Around The Block Pp,image was coloured with Tombows.
WM ribbon.

Have you checked out Katharina's blog .If you haven't then you must
go there at once. She is giving away some awesome blog candy for her 100,000 hits.Its the hottest candy ever.These stamps are to die for!!

Here is the deal:

The winner of her blog candy give away gets the complete Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection by Elisabeth Bell ( 4 stamps ) for free .
AND She(or better Whiff of Joy Stamps ) will host a blog candy give away on the winners blog. You can choose the terms and She will sponsor your blog candy with another complete set of the Guardian Angels.
Isn't this so exciting.
I so would love to win this yummy candy.

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! All of your cards are fantastic!!!

Gloria said...

Sarah, your cards are awesome. Enjoy your winnings!

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards Sarah, I especially like your technique card (square spring card).

I wanted to let you know (or warn you LOL)that I tagged you on my blog :)


You've been tagged

Conniecrafter said...

Love the cards you have been making with that first sketch, love the dimension in the flowers and leaves and the pretty paper in the second card, like what you have done with the pop up card too!

Joke said...

Hi sarah, saw your beautiful card at Alicia's blog. You are a great cardmaker.

Joke

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great cards.
xAndrea

Rhonda said...

Fabulous cards!I love them all but my favorite is the VERVE sketch one. I love those colors and that paper is to die for! Thanks for sharing. Great job.

Michelle said...

I've given you the Arte y Pico blog award. Check out my blog for more information!
http://stampinhabit.blogspot.com/2008/08/arte-y-pico-aware.html

Becky in East Tennessee said...

WOW! What more is there to say? Your cards are eye popping! BEAUTIFUL!