Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Out Grown My Scraproom& JustRite Stampers!!

I have out grown my scraproom and created a huge mess.
I had taken the smaller bedroom as my scraproom,
but with the 2 closets(which is where I store my clothes),
it gave me little wall space for shelves.
Dh has been after me to move into other spare bedroom.
Its a bit bigger and has no closets, so it would give me more wall
space to put up shelves.So last weekend we decided to move.
OM word, I didn't realize I had so much stuff, and what a mess I have created.
I have the big items moved in, like my desk,unit I had my papers in,
plus my cardstocks racks.Everything else is still in the other bedroom,
plus the stuff I took from this room. So now I am running between 2 rooms, lol.After moving into this room, I am beginning to wonder if its big enough,lol.
Its gonna take me several weeks before I am fully moved into
the new room and have everything organize the way I want it.I can only work on it a little in the evenings and weekends.I want to go thru some of the stuff and start purging.So needless to say, there won't be much cardmaking done.
I can't seem to find some of my stuff from all the piles I have created.
Once I get it organize, I will post some pics.

I do have a couple of projects done that I had been working on.
I will post one today and leave the rest to post over the next couple of days.


Views of the Box.

I had started this journal a long time ago and never finished it.
While switching rooms , I came across it and decided to finish it off for a
young woman at work. She decided to go back to college and I thought it would
make a great gift for her.I made her a card and a book mark to go along with it.After I had it done, I was looking for something to display it in and
I came across this box I had saved from the grocery store.
The box contained chicken strips.( I never throw anything away)lol. I took it apart and used it as a template making some adjustments to fit the journal. I even cut out the opening and added an acetate sheet.I was quite pleased how it turned out.
Supplies; JustRite Monogram Stamper , K& Co pattern paper,Mix of ribbons from my stash, Circle& Rectangle nesties, Threading water punch,$store journal,Su ink, MA rickrack, acetate sheet,MM brads, Heidi Swapp letters,
Paper Pretties stamps colored with TomBows.
WooHoo, I just saw that JustRite is having a Stampin contest.
If you have any JustRite products, go check them out.

Sorry for the long post.
Thanks for stopping by , Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Sarah, this is so prettie!!! I love the vintage look of it!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, good luck with the move!
Love your creations! Little girl skipping off to school is so cute.

Elmi said...

This is just so beautiful! I absolutely love the paper you used - I don't recognize it, because I'm sure I would have owned it by now if I had!

Oh, & by the way, I don't think we could ever have 'a big enough space' (this is experience talking... maybe it's just me?) But good luck with your moving!

Conniecrafter said...

what a terrific set to give to this lady she will be thrilled, very creative! Good luck with your move!

DEBBY said...

beautiful work of art!!Good luck in your new room ;)

Jessica Smith said...

This is gorgeous I love the journal with all that ribbon and the box to hold it all is so wonderful.

angeljakki said...

Love the colours and the play on the song