Monday, 11 August 2008

Verve verses Basic Grey!!

Wow, I got all 12 cards done for Julee's Anni-Verve-sary at SCS.
This is the last 6 sketches and its Verve verses BasicGrey.
I used all BG pp for the last 6 cards.
Also all 12 cards are done using Verve only stamps.
I have all the sketches saved and will be using them again.
Sketch#7;
BG pp, WM ribbon,BG brads, MM rhinestones,
Verve stamps.Fiskars threading water punch.
Sketch#8;
BG pp, Ma ribbon,Oval scallop punches,
Verve stamps.
Sketch#9;
BG pp,MA rickrack, Mm brads, MS butterfly punch, Verve stamps.
Sketch #10:
BG pp, BG brads, $store rhinestones, Verve stamps.
Circle nesties for the half circles.
Sketch #11;
BG pp,MA ribbon,Verve stamps,$store rhinestone flower
and rhinestones, Su scallop punch.
Sketch#12;
BG pp,WM ribbon, BG brads,Verve stamps,
Su scallop punch.

Thank you Julee for 12 wonderful days of sketches.
I had a blast working on the cards .
You rocked these sketches!!

Thanks for visiting,please come again.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Awesome cards Sarah! Love all the pps! TFS!

Christi said...

I just finished all mine too! All of yours turned out awesome!!!

Rhonda said...

These are all fabulous cards! Love those sketches. You did a great job on them. Sadly I was unable to finish all 12 before the deadline, but hey I am going to continue with them anyway. TFS