Tuesday, 9 September 2008

2 Stepin & 6x6 OSW!!

Sharon is celebrating her 1 year Blogoversary and is
giving away goodies and a chance to be guest designer on her blog.
Sharon is so talented and so inspiring, I so would love to be on her team.
Her first challenge was to make a card a 2 or 3 step card and since I didn't have
any 2 or 3 step stamps ,I choose to do the shadow technique found here>>
SCS. This was the first time doing this and it took me several trys before I found the right stamp.
I finally settled on this stamp from Inque Boutique. I had this set for
some time and this is the first time in using it.I was quite pleased how it turned out.

Yummy Bo-bunny pattern paper, MM rinestones, Ribbon from my stash,
MS ink,Threading water punch.MS butterfly punch.



Verve's 6 x 6 OSW(onesheetwonder)
Julee's is hosting this challenge on Verve's SCS forum in honor of her next release.I so love Julee's sketches and challenges and try not to pass any chance in taking part in them. Julee rocks the sketches and challenges.
For my OSW I used a piece of 6x 6 paper from MM FA LA LA collection.
This paper is so yummy, I had to pick up several sheets of it.





MM "FA LA LA" collection pp,sparkly ribbon from my stash,
HOTP brads and pinwheels, Verve Winter Wonder and Seasonal Circles
stamps.
I love the look of the cards, they are so clean and simple.

Thanks for visiting and Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Paulette said...

so pretty!!!! I love this paper & you did so much with it!!!

Christi (Cici510 on SCS) said...

Wow!! Everything is gorgeous!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE your card with the shadow technique -- exquisite!! So glad you could play along - thanks so much!!! And the set you did is fabulous!! I am so partial to coordinated sets!!! Speaking of which, all the work you have done for the JustRite challenges has been fabulous!!! You are on a roll!!! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Johnny English Sequel 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks